Academic Year 2017-18
We look forward to welcoming your
sons and daughters to campus this fall. In the meantime we are providing you with an Enrollment Checklist and
timeline with appropriate links and contacts to help facilitate this transition
for your child and family. As always,
please do not hesitate to reach out to us if questions arise.
Office of Admission
Office of Student Services
Contact: Mindy Erkoboni
By May 12th, complete the online course selection form. Information about how to complete this form will be sent via email to newly enrolled students after April 15th.
- By May 12th, complete the language and math placement assessments. The language assessment must be downloaded, filled out by hand and mailed back. Math placement is completed online. Information about how to complete these requirements will be sent via email to newly enrolled students after April 15th.
- Parents will receive an email regarding access to the Parent Portal in late July.
- Send your child's final transcript to the Office of Student Services, PO Box 6008, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.
- Families will receive a packet in July that will contain letters and information from the Head Master and Dean of Students as well as instructions on how to find the various required permission forms, emergency contact and other optional forms that need to be downloaded, completed and returned to the Office of Student Services.
- Information Technology Services will send an email about student directory photos and ID cards. The deadline for submission of new student photos is Monday, June 19.
Contact: Mindy Erkoboni
- If you are currently studying in the United States OR attending a summer program prior to starting at Lawrenceville, please be advised that your current institution will transfer your I-20 form to us.
- If you are not currently studying in the United States OR attending a summer program prior to starting Lawrenceville in September, you may expect to receive the I-20 form, via courier, by the end of June. Along with the I-20 form, you will receive a letter with instructions on how to get the I-20 processed as well as a copy of the SEVIS Fee receipt (I-901), which Lawrenceville will pay in advance. You will be billed by the Controller’s Office for this fee.
Office of Comptroller -Tuition
Contact: Kim Muehleisen
For families that have elected to enroll in the Monthly Payment Plan, administered through FACTS Tuition Management, payments begin June 15, 2016 and run through February 15, 2017.
For families that have elected to enroll in the One or Two Payment Plan, tuition will be due July 15, 2016.
Health and Wellness
Contact: Sandra Dixon
In May parents will receive an email from the Health and Wellness Center containing information about completing the medical registration forms. These forms will be due by July 15th.
Parents may begin medical registration on the
Online Student Health Portal
Dean of Academics
Contact: Karen Reading
In June, the Dean of Academics office will send a link to the All School Reading List to the students and parents.
In August, Jana Kiefer will send an email to parents with a link and instructions on how to order fall term books through Classbook.com.
- Only invited varsity candidates may report to fall preseason. New students enrolled in the school may contact the head varsity coach before May 15, 2017 if they feel they are eligible to participate in preseason. Late admits may reach out to the head varsity coach upon enrollment for further information.
Within the first week of July, invited preseason athletes will receive via email, instructions from the head coach/Athletic Department to formally register for preseason.
- All invited football candidates report to campus on Saturday, August 19, 2017. Invited soccer, field hockey, cross country, girls’ tennis, volleyball and water polo varsity candidates report to campus Saturday, August 26, 2017.