The Alumni Athletic Hall-of-Fame is housed in the Lavino Field House lounge. The inductees’ names are inscribed on brass plaques located on the Hall-of-Fame display.
The first class of the Alumni Athletic Hall-of-Fame was inducted in the Spring of 1992. Lawrenceville is very appreciative of the Class of 1949, which funded the project, led by James O. Smith, Fund Chairman and Cowles W. Herr, Class President.
Arthur Schonheiter and Nick Gusz, Directors of Athletics Emeriti, are co-founders and co-chairmen of the Hall-of-Fame committee, along with Director of Athletics John Simar, who may be contacted at (609) 896-0123 if there are questions. Nominations may be made by alumni electronically by clicking the Nomination Form link on the left. The form can also be printed, filled out and mailed to John Simar, Director of Athletics, The Lawrenceville School, Box 6008, Lawrenceville New Jersey 08648.