DEI Strategic Plan
Belonging. Building. Becoming.
Launched in June 2021, Lawrenceville’s DEI Strategic Plan: Belonging. Building. Becoming. solidifies our commitment to ensuring that our diverse and uniquely close-knit community is fully equitable, and inclusive for all.
- Develop employee resource groups committed to making DEI an institutional priority and responsible for strategic and operational initiatives.
- Cultivate an inclusive climate that champions DEI — including race, socio-economic background, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, language, and national origin.
- Develop a culture where community members feel welcome, valued, and a sense of belonging.
- Ensure that academic and residential curricula reflect a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Create training opportunities and DEI awareness programs for all community members.
- Develop strategic touchpoints with students, parents, faculty, staff, and alumni through multiple communications platforms in an effort to both educate and inform.