Primarily, training for Lawrenceville student-athletes will take place in the Al Rashid Strength and Conditioning Center, and will be implemented by the Strength and Conditioning Coaches. Each team’s respective coaches are requested to attend lifting sessions for support, and to ensure team attendance. Additionally, speed mechanics, agility, and conditioning training may be administered during practices at the team’s respective venue.
The following are rules that must be adhered to concerning training:
- Leave the weight room cleaner than when you entered.
- Workout attire only—Sneakers, athletic shorts and tees.
- No Hats, jewelry, dress pants, dress shoes, sandals, cleats.
- Water bottles with lids are encouraged. Stay hydrated!
- Foul language is strictly prohibited.
- No personal music devices allowed in the weight room.
- No headphones.
- Respect team training hours: Speak to strength coaches before you start your lift.
- All individuals must have a lifting partner/spotter and must use collars on the ends of all barbells.
- We are here to help. Ask for assistance.