The Lawrenceville School is pleased to offer the Big Red Account for our campus community.
The Lawrenceville School ID Card, which provides keycard access to your student’s House and acts as a student library card, also brings enhanced services and benefits including the ability for students to receive allowance and to make cashless purchases with a prepaid spending account — the Big Red Account.
Benefits of the Big Red Account:
- Accepted - Welcomed at the Jigger Shop for school supplies, apparel and other daily necessities, mailroom, Bath House, laundry rooms in most of the Houses and selected Main St. merchants.
- Convenient - Make purchases with the ID card your student already needs to carry.
- Prepaid - Only spend what is in the account. No surprise bills for anyone! 24/7 Online Account Access - Add value, check balances, view transaction history, create a recurring allowance and more. You and your student are in total control at https://lawrenceville.campuscardcenter.com
- Easy to Add Value - Fund your student’s account by mail, web, or phone. Funds transferred via debit/credit card are immediately available for use. (Reminder: there is a $1.00 fee for credit/debit card transfer of funds. There is no fee incurred for cash or check deposits to Account.)
- Safe and Secure - If your student’s ID Card is lost or stolen, the account can be suspended immediately and value transferred to a new card.
- Carries Over - Add value to the Big Red Account with confidence knowing it carries over from semester to semester and year to year for as long as your student is enrolled.